Shields Meneley Partners client Monte Roach has joined A-Gas as the new CEO and President of A-Gas Americas as of February 23, 2015. Monte brings over 30 years’ experience from senior roles across a variety of industries in the United States and his appointment marks the start of the next phase of A-Gas’ journey in the Americas.
A-Gas is an international group of companies with headquarters in the United Kingdom. A-Gas is a market leader in the supply of refrigerants within its core territories in the UK, Australia and South Africa with modern state of the art storage, blending and packaging facilities in Bristol, Cape Town and Melbourne. They are rapidly growing market share in Asia and the Americas with sales offices in Singapore , China, Thailand as well as in the USA.
Core business is focused on:
- Refrigerants: used for heat exchange in air conditioning and chilling applications
- Industrial Special Products: including industrial and specialty gases used in a variety of applications
- Environmental Services: providing a full environmental service to the refrigeration industry, such as the recovery and reclamation of environmentally sensitive products
- Performance Chemicals: such as blowing agents used in the manufacture of insulating foams and chemicals used in the electronics industry
- Fire Protection: Recovery, reclamation storage and management of Halons, supply and reclamation of Clean Agent Fire suppressants